Please remember to read all the rules!
Don't forget to participate in tomorrow's Guild Raid on Shadow Missions!

Mabinogi PvP - Player vs Player

Hogosha
    Guild-Official

Mabinogi PvP - Player vs Player

Post by Hogosha on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:29 am

Post any kinds of PvP Oriented stuff in here please~ Down to Town Battles of Elf vs Giant~ Down to Alby and Rabbie Arena~ Have fun and tell all about your PvP Battles ... Kick Some Butt! /you

RE: Well, I just PvP'd a Ugger Giant named Galaxos..So everythings going all good right~ I'm beating him..this guy looked like insanely strong,like..I checked his equips after and they were like..3 metal needles with giant enchant~ this guy meant buissness,so 'm beating him up pretty badly im bout half hp hes lower then half,the guy manages a Charge against me and then Smashes me with a 250+ crit in a 10% Duel! I go into deadly and Counter and he runs up to me and windmills and I die lol Owned... I'm like dang~ dont fuck with that~ I tried to rematch but he's all like 'i am busy now" fml maybe next time, I'll use magic that time and own him :D

P.S: I beat nicker when last time eh won due to lagg,and I kicked his butt this time right,but he rematched and won.lol Don't ever accept rematches~ XD its bad luck x3 /tear Update: Fought Martyr member Mastriota. Was winning and decided to duel wield him cause he was duel wielding me and I hit his PD andhe kiled me..then rematched due to the error and we Transed and I won that time! hehe he is 1400+ CP and he had r1 wm andsmash cause his wm critted me for 174? and his smashes against rats were in the 3100+ zone...also~hes ownage but I gave Edge a good Rep ;3 *is PvP Happy* /rage2

Last edited by Ney on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:24 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating stuff untill sleep)
    Sodoku_Dave
    Guild-Member

Re: Mabinogi PvP - Player vs Player

Post by Sodoku_Dave on Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

pro D: i wish i could do that!
    Hogosha
    Guild-Official

Post by Hogosha on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Hehe yeah it was a fun night~ I fought him a bit more after that but I won majority of the duels, especialy the ones in Transform lol. My Champion owned his Chaos Knight xD /grin
    Hogosha
    Guild-Official

Post by Hogosha on Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 am

PvP Update: Tonight I logged in around 11:00 pm and started PVPing to get my Win Record to 900! So I started Dueling people and fought this one guy~ I spared him at the start of the duel cause he sat down and I fealt bad, so I tried to cancel, walked away and he shoots me...lol I kicked his butt afterwards~ lol. Afterwards guess who pops up out of no where? YEEB! Man...he gave me a fight,we dueled a lot of Battles, both winning and loseing..but I had to work for the Duels tonight, like seriously work for it lol. I eventually got to 900 but he gave me quite some losses due to his frikken Windmill! Grr lol but yeah his melee dammage of course was a lot better compared to the last times we had fought. Yeeb got a lot stronger against me in PvP, but most importantly it was for fun and we had a good time. Yeni took some screenieies and watched from a close but safe distance while JVBaby says "Another Intense Duel! They are just about equal!" Hehe fun times~ ^_^
    Frostyx
    Guild-Major (Officer)

Post by Frostyx on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:57 pm

Hogosha wrote:Post any kinds of PvP Oriented stuff in here please~ Down to Town Battles of Elf vs Giant~ Down to Alby and Rabbie Arena~ Have fun and tell all about your PvP Battles ... Kick Some Butt! /you

RE: Well, I just PvP'd a Ugger Giant named Galaxos..So everythings going all good right~ I'm beating him..this guy looked like insanely strong,like..I checked his equips after and they were like..3 metal needles with giant enchant~ this guy meant buissness,so 'm beating him up pretty badly im bout half hp hes lower then half,the guy manages a Charge against me and then Smashes me with a 250+ crit in a 10% Duel! I go into deadly and Counter and he runs up to me and windmills and I die lol Owned... I'm like dang~ dont fuck with that~ I tried to rematch but he's all like 'i am busy now" fml maybe next time, I'll use magic that time and own him :D

P.S: I beat nicker when last time eh won due to lagg,and I kicked his butt this time right,but he rematched and won.lol Don't ever accept rematches~ XD its bad luck x3 /tear Update: Fought Martyr member Mastriota. Was winning and decided to duel wield him cause he was duel wielding me and I hit his PD andhe kiled me..then rematched due to the error and we Transed and I won that time! hehe he is 1400+ CP and he had r1 wm andsmash cause his wm critted me for 174? and his smashes against rats were in the 3100+ zone...also~hes ownage but I gave Edge a good Rep ;3 *is PvP Happy* /rage2

!!!!GO HOGO!! i saw that one with the giant xD i think you over my house for that one. hogo our numba one dueler keep up your proness cuz god knows i can't duel for crap ;-; u my hero /hero /hero
    Mandalorian
    Guild-Member

Post by Mandalorian on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:52 pm

Indeed hogo show em up, too bad i cant duel for ****
    WTF I CANT SAY *** WTH MAN THIS IS R OWN FORUMS AND I CAN SAY U **** /rage
    Hogosha
    Guild-Official

Post by Hogosha on Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Hahah yeah I guess you could say I'm "kicking butt" lol filling the guild on what goes on for meh in PvP. You know, this sticky pvp post is for all related pvp talk xD but meh ummm yeah I'm loving the pvpness, I gotta do some updates for today..It would seem I'm on my way to become..a PvP Master! Much I have to learn~but with great power comes great responsibility~
    Hogosha
    Guild-Official

Post by Hogosha on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 am

New Update: Before log out last night at 3am~ I was doing alotof pvp~ almost at 1000 wins~ but ummm i reccently got ridof my horrible duel wields..the wooden blade and dagger~ and swappedthem with duel wield roadswith 70+ dmg and good balance crit~ i put the Goddess and Obsidian on both weapons and duel wielding them I hold 215 str and like 217 maxdmg on character screen~ with like 90 ish min dmg..Idueld peopel and kicked their butts so hard~ and thenfought Flamexel anddied XD First duel was really close, lost to his Smash~ and second duel won due to the maintenance! lol woohooooo
    Mandalorian
    Guild-Member

Post by Mandalorian on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:48 am

lol nice hogo
    Hogosha
    Guild-Official

Post by Hogosha on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 am

Mandalorian
    Guild-Member

Post by Mandalorian on Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 am

Not bad /smoke
    Hogosha
    Guild-Official

Post by Hogosha on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:17 am

Thanks :D gosh,where is everyone~ they all vanish . I lovers that video, I'm going to put alot on youtube for now on lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:53 pm